It all started in Gary, Indiana, a little boy called Michael started singing with his brothers in a group known as the Jackson Five...
Little boy grew up and became the greatest living entertainer ever...the King of Pop.
Michael's life can't be related in just a few paragraphs, because each moment of his career is important. His career and achievements just seem too big for our universe...
- "Touched by The Jacksons", by Phoenix
- "Making History", By Adrian Grant
- "My Family, The Jacksons", by Katherine Jackson
- "Moonwalk", by Michael Jackson
- "Dancing The Dream", poems and reflections by Michael Jackson
- "Michael Jackson, The visual documentary", by Adrian Grant
- "Michael Jackson in his own words", by Catherine Dineen
- "Citizen Jackson", by Guy and Danielle Abitan
- "Michael Jackson, Facts from the Dancefloor", by Geoff Brown
- "Michael Jackson, interview disc & fully illustrated book", by Damien Noonan
- "Michael Jackson & the Jackson Family", by Geoff Brown
- "The Magic & The Madness", by Randy Taraborelli